Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Open Bid Continued

Open bid day 2 was to start at 8:30am; however, it didn't start until about 10am.  It was run the same as the day before (by seniority dates).  I made my debut in front of HR at about noon, presented my preferred position (although I did qualify for quite a few that were posted), which was my "current" position, and was accepted.  What incredible news!  I HAVE MY JOB BACK!!!  I have stability.  I have a pay check.  I have insurance.  I HAVE STABILITY!  I have fantastic staff!  I have amazing students.  I'm beyond lucky and blessed to have such caring and wonderful co-workers and friends.  I'm part of another miracle.  Again, I have one serious guardian angel that no one can mess around with!  I am so blessed.

Today's Funny:
At open bid on teacher asked HR, "Is there WiFi?" HR said,"Yeah.... it's LoudWhale." Teacher asked, "Is there a password?"  HR says, "The password is peach92."  HA! I think I was too amused by this verbal exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment